25 August 2011

A little break

Hello munchkins,

I hope you're all doing well. 

I'm going through a bit of a tough time at the moment so I've decided to take a break from my blog, it's not permanent it's just for a week or two. I have blogged quite a bit recently and I've hit a huge wall, although I have some things left to talk about I think it's best I take a little break. I have been reading blogposts and I will still be reading them. I enjoy writing, I'm just not sure what to write about in my next posts. If anyone can recommend anything to write about that would be great.

I'm excited to start college and I'm excited to come back and start writing again. I want to thank everyone for reading my blog and following me, it means more to me than any of you could ever know, I hope you will all stick with me.

I'll see you in a week, keep being awesome :-)


Peace and Love

2 comments:

  1. Awww enjoy your time away from blogging, hope you're well and etc.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweeee Imma miss u honeys :) Hope you have fun getting ready to go to college bet you are so excited. Hope all is ok xx and you know where I am if you need me ;)

    ReplyDelete