2 September 2011

Get your Freak on! 15 Weird Facts Tag

Hello my loves,

First of all I'd like to register my disgust at the fact that it is September, UGH IT'S GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS SOON, yeah I said it lol.

I've seen this tag going around YouTube and some blogs and I thought it was quite a good tag and I wanted to do a post but couldn't decide what I wanted to write about, the lovely Rachel tagged me in her post and voila I had a new tag to do. So enjoy and I'll try and see if I can think of a few people to tag to do this.

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My mum calls me Doy, when I was young I couldn't spell my own name and I would spell it as Doy. I'm special lol. I'd understand if JOY was a hard name to spell but whatevs lol.


#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
While eating a sandwich I like to pick off the crust of the bread and leave it in a pile so I can it all afterwards.


#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes, I have a phobia of wet wood. It makes me want to be sick.


#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I like to blast stuff out whether I am alone or not lol. I'm not ashamed of my music taste lol.


#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate it when people make excuses, if you don't want to talk tell me I'm a big girl.


#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I scratch my neck or play with my bangle. If you see me and my neck is patchy, I'm in a nervous and anxious mood.


#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't have a side now that I am all alone in it.


#8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
Comfy, she's a polar bear with tartan paws, I got her for my first Christmas and I still have her. My mum and dad got me a clown for my first Christmas but it turned out to not be me friendly so they took it back and bought me comfy.


#9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at the Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks often, but when I do I like caramel frappuchino.


#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Have patience. I'm always saying have patience and practice makes perfect, and this is true but I get annoyed at myself. I'm just the type of person that gets annoyed if something doesn't look great the first time lol.


#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the wall which is where the shower head is, but I never stand still for long so I usually end up dancing around and facing everywhere lol. What a strange question though.


#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
No, but I'd like one.


#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Cupcakes, lemon drizzle ones.


#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"You have twisted my melon" I do not know why, I just find it funny and it's one of those sayings that can be said when I am angry, confused or just happy.


#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
I'm not wearing anything fancy, it's about time to paint my walls


I tag everyone on my blog list to do this, I'd love to see your response :-)



Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment