24 November 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

Hello you gorgeous beauties,
I hope you're doing well. Today being the 24th November means it is exactly one month away from Christmas eve, I'm scared as it's my first Christmas alone, anyhow grumbles over lol.

I don't get chance to buy much nowadays I just don't have the money but I did see this dress on the ASOS.com website. It was on sale for £14 and I just couldn't resist. I like that it's black on the top and a really cute floral skater style skirt, I like contrast and this is definitely that. It opens up at the back which is really really cute and I think I will get a lot of wear out of it.

I did take the picture from the ASOS.com website.

So there we have it, if you are interested it is still for sale on the site.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment