22 November 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.

Hello my loves,
I hope you're all doing well.

I've been feeling down recently but Friday I kinda had something sweet but stalkerish happen to me and I decided that I am so sick of feeling down. At the moment I have everything I want, I could use more money but for now I'm happy where I am at. I am doing so well at college, I guess you could say there is a guy in my life that I like and I've lost weight not to blow my own trumpet but I feel good and I look good.


Wowzers there was a bit of a ramble but I think I need to say all of that so that the song makes sense.. The song that fits the mood I am in right now is Yazz "The Only Way Is Up" it is right, I'm so young and I'm headed towards a brand new career and there is so much I want to achieve and I am going to.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment