7 November 2011

30 Day Blog challenge

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


Hello my Loves,

I have a serious case of the Monday blues lol, it's cold and wet outside and I'm sat here under a sleeping bag, a dressing gown and I have my fleecy pj bottoms on and I'm still cold. I think I need one of those radiator keys that lets out all of the air that stops it getting warm. Anyway I'm rambling lol.

My idea of the perfect first date would be, ok this is going to sound so pathetic but it's actually really quite sweet.

My perfect first date would be, a nice walk on a snowy evening all snuggled up in hugs and a warm coat. Then back home, sit in front of a large fire with Chinese food and wine all whilst watching a horror movie with more kisses and cuddles than anyone can possibly handle. 
I'm not one of those girls who has to go to the poshest places in town, I don't like all the glitz and glam of stuff like I'm far happier sat in deep conversation in the local pub than in a club where you can't hear yourself think. I'm an easy going girlfriend who's happy with a pub lunch in Whetherspoons lol.

What's your idea of the perfect first date? I'm intrigued to know what you like :-)

Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment