8 November 2011

30 Day blog Challenge

Day 4 – What's one thing you love to do?

Hello gorgeous people :-)
I think if you have followed me for a while and read the tags that I have done and mentioned my passion you will know. I love makeup and I love doing hair and all that good stuff but one thing I love more than makeup and all things beauty related (yep there is something I love more) is talking about and watching movies. Oh my days, ok, if you come and sit with me and can't find anything to talk to me about you can always talk about movies but you just better prepare to have your ear chewed off. I love talking about movies in great depth because that's what they're there for, I find movies great escapism, you can stick one on and you will find that for x amount of hours that you will lose yourself in the characters, you will feel pain when they do you will laugh when they do. 

In every movie, and this can be said for soaps too, you will always always find someone who you can relate to. That's what I love about them, it kind of makes me see that I'm not the only one in the world who's been through that.

My ideal job would be one of those people who sits and analyses a movie and picks it apart to find continuity errors. I love doing that and my biggest pet peeve is a movie with more than one continuity error, you're paying millions of dollars to make these movies and you can't do it properly? Do you not know people like me watch these movies and will get annoyed? Haha.

Anyhow, I won't bore you anymore. I just love movies and they really are my passion. I would love it one day if I could do film editing or something, that would be just the perfect job that I could see myself doing until I am 89 years old lol.
Much Love

2 comments:

  1. This blog challenge is so cool, i might want to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you really should, it's really good fun :-) x

    ReplyDelete