23 September 2011

Yay, I've just received the 'Tell me about yourself award' see who I awarded :-)

Hello you gorgeous bunch of gorgeous people.

Yesterday was a bit of a blah day, but that all changed when the lovely Cas gave me this new award, I feel so honoured to be receiving all of these awards and I would love to give Cas a bottle of Jacques and a HUGE thank you for passing this on to me I'll wear each and every award with pride :-).

 
With all blog awards come rules, which are:
  • Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
  • Write 7 random things about yourself
  • Spread the love to 15 other blogs (I am going to going to do as Cas did, and only award 5 because there's far too many fab blogs to mention, I'd be here until Christmas lol.)
 7 random things about Joy :-)
  • I like to tweet, I do it a lot and I love meeting new people.
  • I love Zombies, hey it said "random facts" and I do, I love zombie games, TV shows and movies. The zombie apocalypse is going to happen at some point the sooner we all accept it the better. Lol.
  • I love tomato ketchup, I get through so much of the stuff and I have it on pretty much EVERYTHING.
  • I'm IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
  • I trust too easily, one of my motto's is "let people in, they could prove you wrong and be a good friend" 
  • I live on my own in a three bedroom house and I have so much stuff and still so little space. 
  • My fav book genre is chick lit. I love to read about love and I love the whole "will they, won't they?" I love to see the underdog get the girl. My fav authors are, Sophie KInsella, Jill Mansell, Lisa Jewell and Dorothy Koomson.
 
I am passing this on to the following beautifuls.

Jack
Rachel (APrettyObsession)
Kelly
Rachel (AllThingsRachy)
Leanne


Thanks for reading and I think you should go check out all of the people I have mentioned :-)

1 comment: