Hello my loves,
Last night the lovely Rachel from A Pretty Obsession did a blogpost about a swap we've done and linked to my blog. In the space of 1hour I had gained 3 new followers, then this morning I gained another two followers. It means so much to me and I'd like to say hello and welcome to you new lovelies, I hope you enjoy my blog and will stick around for future rambles.
Anyway enough of that. I was reading a blog post and saw this wonderful new palette, I figured it was time to do a 'Lust List' I'm not the only who lusts after makeup and does these kind of posts. Men have wishlists on gamer sites, so why can't we have a 'makeup wishlist?'
So without further ado here are they are :-)
Here they are in all of their glory:
- I'm going to talk about the Urban Decay palette first, this is the reason for this post. I spotted it on Kandee's blog and another blog. It's their 15th Anniversary and have bought out a new palette, I'm not sure of UK release dates or prices but it looks gorgeous. They have come up new eyeshadows never before seen, this makes me want all the the more, we need some new colours to make us want to keep repurchasing from them. Maybe I could do a swap or pay someone over in America through PayPal, or I could just stop being impatient and see wen it comes out over here. One day I'll be living in America and I'll get all of the products first.
- Illamasqua eyeliner cake - I'm a huge fan of eyeliners that stay put, our eyes water and signs of fatigue start to show at the end of the day, I love my blacktrack fluidline from MAC and I will repurchase it, it stays put but I'm always on the look out for other products to try. I've heard great things about Illamasqua but it's always been out of my price range, sometimes it's ok to splurge if you know it's going to be good stuff.
- Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Alluvium - I'm not the biggest fan of pigments just because I'm scared of the fallout but when you see a colour as beautiful as Alluvium you just know you have to it.
- The newest Sleek palette - I don't think it looks unique and I wish they'd bring some brand new colours, but I'm a die hard sleek fan so I may have to buy it just because. I purchased my very first seek palette in 2007 and I've loved it ever since, they weren't popular then so I feel like I've watched them grow up into a great company. I'm so proud :-)
- Nars Orgasm blush - I've tried to stay away from Nars just because it's so expensive, why would I pay £19+ for one makeup item when I can get a ton of other pretty things? Orgasm looks really pretty.
- Rimmel Nail Polish in Purple - I saw this in the chemist a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love. It's the perfect nail polish because it shines blue and purple, it's really vivid but I love it for that reason. Rimmel is my favourite brand for nail polishes because they're cheap and last really well (even with me the clumsiest person ever) on the nails, I've had one of their polishes that didn't chip for 3days.
What products are on your wishlist?
Peace, love and cupcakes :-)