24 July 2011

July Glossybox

Hello my loves

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

Last months GlossyBox didn't go down so well with my fellow makeup obsessed girls, a lot of bad were reviews written because the box didn't live up to the first GlossyBox. I even wrote a unhappy review myself. 

When I opened this months box, I was excited but I was nowhere near as excited as I was last month. However, when I opened it I let a little yelp of excitement out. I'm not going to lie, there are some bits in there that I cannot use, you will see them in the pictures below.

This is the first impression, can you see what I am so excited about?
This is what made me yelp with excitement. I've never tried Illamasqua before and I was so excited to see this. Review to follow :-)
I'm really enjoying orange nail polish at the moment, I was overjoyed to see this in there to make my nails look extra summery. The bottle looks really chick with the little bow and square bottle, and I'm interested in finding out if it does as it says on the label "Long lasting full coverage nail enamel"
This is where it took a turn for the worse with me, they sent me self tanner in dark. I couldn't use this because I am so pale I wouldn't look right.
I've never tried a body oil before, putting oil all myself doesn't sound like something I'd like to do. The bottle looks like something you get when you buy medicine for a cough etc.
And last but not least, I got two perfume samples. I was made aware that the last perfume samples in the GlossyBox smelt really badly.

Overall, I am happy with two of the five samples, but the rest of the stuff I won't use. I don't know if I'll keep my subscription if I'm honest, I'm happy to have received the Illamasqua and nail polish but do I really want to keep paying for stuff that I won't use? 

What did you lovelies get in your GlossyBox? Were you happy?

Peace, love and GlossyBox

No comments:

Post a Comment