14 December 2011

Update

Hello my loves,

How are we all? Long time no post. Have you all done your Christmas shopping? I still haven't done mine but thankfully I don't really have to buy many this year.

So where have I been? I've been slacking on posts recently, I've been busy with college I've had exams and practical assessments as well as writing assignments. I am officially on Christmas break now, I've managed to get my assignments done so I have just under a month off which is going to be great. I am hosting a blogsale if you are interested you can go grab a bargain here

Last weekend I fell and hurt my ankle and when went to the doctors he told me I'd torn a ligament (ouch) this is no good thing when you have to stand on your feet all day when you are training to become an hairdresser, and my tutor is no pushover "hairdressers do not sit down" she says lol. That is healing nicely, the bruises scare me but I always do bruise like a peach. I know sitting on my fat ass would mean I could surely blog but I've also been really unwell. I've got flu and I've barely done anything, I went to get cough medicine yesterday because I have a really chesty cough which is agony. All of my joints hurt and I've just been feeling so down because all I do is blow my nose and cough my guts up. I'm just not having the greatest time of it. 

I've not even been reading blogs, I've just taken a complete break which isn't like me at all. Now that I am on holiday I am hopefully going to start blogging again next week

So that is where I have been, if you missed me at all lol.

I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see you next week with a brand new post :-) 


Lots of Christmas hugs and love

No comments:

Post a Comment