16 December 2011

A very merry Christmas

 Hello my loves,

I cannot honestly believe that in 9 days it will be Christmas, seriously where did this year go? I have to say I am so ready for the year to end. It's been a long roller coaster of a bugger. So I was on YouTube and saw this tag by Mischievous and I thought I would do it because I wanted a Christmassy post so here goes.

1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
For the past four Christmases it became a bit of tradition that we would watch a Muppets Christmas Carol, I have to say it really is my favourite. I think it's such a fun movie because it has Miss Piggy and well, she's hella fun right?

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Well I think I am on both, I'm a naughty but nice girl. Lol. I've had a real humdinger of a year and I do think that I deserve a nice time with lots of treats.

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
I have never done this, this is an American thing to do. I don't send Christmas cards out anymore, I just think it's a waste of ink and paper.

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
When I was about 9 we did have one and last year we had one. I love white Christmases, I think they're very romantic.

5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I used to spend it with my husbands family but this year I'll be spending it at my mum's boyfriends mum's house.

6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
Christmas songs grate on me, I do like Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas" though.

7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope.

8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
I could google it but that would be cheating wouldn't it? I don't actually know them, I used to know them all.

9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Just getting drunk and eating a ton of food :-)

10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Ok, don't shout, but I don't have a tree up this year. Being the first one on my own I'm not really feeling it, next year I will be though.

11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
I love lots of stuffing, sage and onion stuffing is one thing I could eat all the time. My favourite sweet treat is Yule log YUMMMM oh buddy that stuff is amazing.

12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like to give gifts, I don't expect anything this year. Obviously likes receiving gifts but I don't think it's right to expect them.

13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
Hand on heart I actually don't have anything. I am too school for cool and just don't wear them.

14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to go to NYC for New Years. I'd love to go ice skating where they have that big rink and watch the ball drop in Times Square.

15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Nope.

16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? 
I am actually pretty decent at wrapping presents, I've had lots of practice lol.

17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
A few years ago I got something for my mum's boyfriend and I put it in a massive box and had smaller boxes to reveal this really cool gift. His face when he saw the big present was a picture and when he saw the end thing he looked out of breath haha.

18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I don't actually remember, I wish I could go back to being that innocent and believing in Santa because everything was just perfect back then.

19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always say I'm going to lose weight and don't but this year I actually did. I've lost 3 stone whoop.

20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
It used to be exchanging gifts with my ex and being so in love but now I'm kind of over it. I'm sure I'll be like that again but for now I'm a bit of a Grinch.

I hope you all have a seriously wonderful Christmas and get everything you want, I look forward to seeing lots of Christmas haul posts and videos.

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment