24 December 2011

Spreading the Christmas cheer

Hello my little Christmas Lovelies :-)

I hope you''re all well.

I don't actually have anything specific to talk about today I just wanted to make a little post to say thank you to my lovely subbies, I'm up to 70 now and that's massive for me. I'm so out of practice with Blogging now it's been a while but I do plan to come back fresh with some new products in the new year. I've just got no enthusiasm for this year anymore, It's been a tough tough year and I'm not sad to say I cannot wait until January. I'm ready for a brand new chapter to start.

So what is everyone doing for Christmas? Do you know what you're getting? I haven't a clue what I am getting but I'm going to my mum's boyfriends mum's for Christmas. I'm not excited about it this year. 

I know I've had a terrible year but I've also had some great things happen. I've lost three stone and am now back into a size 12. I've met some super lovely people and I'm back at college doing something I really enjoy. I'm happier now than I was this time last year.

I'm excited to see what 2012 brings, I'm planning to go on to do Barbering at college after this year, I still have to do another year of my normal hairdressing but I'm so excited for everything. 

Anyways I'm sorry about the pretty pointless Blogpost I guess I just wanted to come and say hi and wish you all a super happy Christmas. I hope you all get everything you've ever wanted and eat lots of great food and drink (do it responsibly lol) lots. Thank you to everyone who has been there for me this year I'm so grateful for everything you have done for me.

All my love

No comments:

Post a Comment