14 May 2012

NOTW (Nail of the weekend)

Hello my loves,

I hope you're all well and have had a lovely weekend.

On Friday I was invited to my besties brothers birthday drinks at the pub and I wanted to paint my nails because they were looking a little bit on the gross side, the previous polish I'd put on three weeks ago (yes I really am that lazy when it comes to nail polish) was cracked and just needed to be taken off. I'm not great at painting my own nails because my hands shake etc so please ignore any mistakes left at the side of my nails.

OPI is great nail polish (it should be for it's price) I only have one of their polishes just because they are quite expensive and I got this one on eBay a couple of years ago. They have some super nice colours and the bottles look massive. The star of this weekends nail is "Dim Sum Plum" and Rimmel "Black Cab" on my ring finger. I love Rimmel nail polishes, they seem to last for ages and the colours are really nice also.

So anyhoo, I'll get on to the picture.

Dim sum plum to me is a Magenta colour and Magenta is my favourite kind of pink. It's kind of like a purple pink and I think that's why I like it so much.


I know I don't have nice long nails and I am not so great at nail painting but I do love these colours together. I like the contrast of the pink and black on the ring finger. I think I'll be wearing my nails a lot like this this summer.

What nail polishes are you into at the moment? Are there any OPI polishes I need in my life?

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment