26 June 2013

Wish list Wednesday

Hello my loves,
 
I hope you are all well. It's my birthday on Saturday so I'm going to be doing some major partaying :)
 
Today's post is about a site I found through twitter and they have some really lovely jewellery. I've put together a little (well it's never little with me really is it? haha)
 
I'm obsessed with jewellery, I love quirky necklaces because I think they can jazz up a boring plain outfit. Anyhow, I'm going to  keep it short and sweet and just add the pictures. The site is called Kukee and it seems really reasonable for prices and postage  and package.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Other bits
 

 
There we have it, what are your favourite sites for jewellery shopping?
 
Peace and Love
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is all so pretty, I love the peace necklace.

    Happy Birthday for Saturday - party hard! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) I definitely will party as hard as my bank balance allows haha :)

      I know, I think the peace sign might be my fav necklace on there :) x

      Delete
  2. Hello, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award which is an award made to boost the exposure of smaller blogs!

    Should you choose to accept please read my post in the link below and follow the instructions in the post for your own blog.

    http://lucycles.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete